Thu, June 10, 2021 5:15 P.M.
Add to your calendar
Interested in protecting your invention with a patent? Join us to learn more in this free one-hour VIRTUAL event:
Scott and Regina of Keeley DeAngelo Intellectual Property will cover:
- What can be patented and what cannot
- How to determine patentability with a prior-art search
- The basic conditions for patentability
- Basic rules of the US Patent and Trademark Office
- What is prior art?
- How to do a prior-art search
- How do to a patent search: United States and the world
- Patent classification: How the Patent Office classifies inventions
You will need a computer that can connect to Zoom or a phone to participate in the event.
All sessions are free but registration is required. All registrants will be emailed the Zoom webinar login information the day before the event. Please register here.
See you there!
Thursday, June 10 | 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. via Zoom